I am CBP …
I can communicate
The CBP™ Business Communication training and certification program is geared towards the individuals looking to learn the basic of effective communication in today’s business environment. In this course you will be provided the essential in formation and skill set required to conduct verbal and non-verbal business communication. The CBP™ Business Communication Certification equips the business professional with the best communication practices and develops business communication as a discipline. The CBP™ Business Communication certification module explores the study of the process of communication in the business environment, allowing understanding how to make better choices in day to day communication.
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Business Letter Writing
- Types of Business Writing
- Business Writing Styles
- Writing for Special Circumstances
- Communication Styles
- Identifying your Appropriate Communication Style
- Communicating Effectively
- Keys to Powerful Presentations
- Power of Active Listening
- Conflict and Disagreement in Business Communication.
- Communication Challenges
Business Communication Course Objective
- Understand the business communication model
- Structure effective business communication
- Develop your business writing style
- Develop your oral communication skills
- Do business on the telephone
- Developing effective presentation skills
- Solve any conflict and disagreement in business communication.
- Professionals who are committed to surpassing standards of excellence in communication across all business levels and divisions in the communication-age that the world is experiencing.
- Marketers, Customer Services, Sales Team Member and Sales Managers
Where can i study this course?
With more than 3000 successful students and 31 partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
CBP™ Professionals that have completed the CBP™ Leadership course have also registered for the following courses to achieve the CBP Executive™ credential: