I am CBP…
I can Manage
The CBP™ Business Management training and Certification program is geared towards persons interested in pursuing a career in management or improving their management skills. The course provides the essential information and skills required by professionals who have to make decisions that are important to the direction and performance of an organization or business. If a practical approach to managing in any environment is what you need, then this course is for you.
The course introduces the challenges of business management and teaches some of the essential skills needed to address these challenges and be successful at managing. And the major aspects of management that are needed to ensure that business is conducted in a manner that is progressive, profitable, effective and efficient. It also gives direction as to how to organize, prioritize and delegate tasks, including utilizing some of the technological tools that computer technology offers to increase managerial effectiveness and efficiency.
Finally, it makes managers aware of some of the risks that businesses face and teaches how to address them confidently.
The CBP™ Business Management manual covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Management
- Business Skills for Managing
- Organize and Prioritize
- Delegation without Micromanagement
- Technology and Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Risk Management
Business Management Course Objective
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Understand the different management styles
- Define the difference between leadership vs. Management.
- Prioritize and organize your documents.
- Delegate without micromanagement.
- Create a marketing plan
- Identify budget categories.
- Motivate employees to perform well.
- Development of a risk management plan
This course is intended for:
- Project Managers, Senior Executives, Leaders, Project Team Members, Business Analysts and Managers.
- Office Managers of small to medium-sized companies.
- Managers who will soon be supervising employees and people seeking career change.
Where can i study this course?
With more than 3000 successful students and 31 partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
- A general understanding of projects and business elements.
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
The standard duration of this course is 25 contact hours. Contact hours scheduling may vary depending on ATP’s timetabling.
This course helps you prepare for the following certification exam:
- CBP™ E20-707
Arrange to take the certification exam for this course within six weeks of acquiring the course materials, as exams are updated regularly in accordance with current versions.
Upon completing the course, you will possess the training and skills required to achieve the CBP Professional™ certification or the CBP Master Executive™ certification. (You must possess the CBP Executive™ certification to achieve the CBP Master Executive™ designation.)