The CBP™ Computer Technology Specialist Certification provides the business professional with working knowledge of the essential computer technology concepts required to survive in today’s technological workplace. Computer technology is now fully integrated into most aspects of living and business, and, as such, the business professional must possess core knowledge of computing to excel. Almost every job has a core set of technology and business components that requires the professional to develop both information technology and business skills.
The CBP™ Computer Technology Specialist Certification covers a wide range of computer technologies such as computer architecture, software applications, networking, Internet technologies, electronic commerce, computer health and safety, and computer security and law.
Who Should Attend?
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
- No prior computer experience is required
What You Will Accomplish
The CBP Technology Specialist student guide covers the following computer technology essentials:
- Introduction to Computers – Internet Technology & Concepts
- Computer Architecture – Electronic Commerce
- Computer Storage Solutions – Computer Security Measures
- Software Applications – Computer Health & Safety
- Networking Essentials – Intellectual Property Rights
With more than 3000 successful students and 31 partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
What you will accomplish
Each student will receive a copy of the student manual for post-class reference and review.
Follow Up Courses
- Project Management Series
- Business Management Series
- Tourism & Hospitality Series
This module prepares candidates to sit the Certified Business Professional exam
- CBP – E40-709
Arrange to take the certification exam for this course within six weeks of acquiring the course materials, as exams are updated regularly in accordance with current versions. Upon completing the course, you will possess the training and skills required to achieve the CBP Professional™ certification or the CBP Master Executive™ certification.