The CBP™ Business Improvement Series-Conflict Management course will increase your knowledge and ability to: Understand the two basic types of conflict and reasons as they occur, and recognize the four typical approaches to conflict. Implement the basic steps of conflict resolution, practice communication skills to minimize and even prevent conflict. Employ strategies for responding to challenging people such as; dealing with an extremely angry person or someone who will not acknowledge the conflict. Be able to handle specific situations including dealing with your boss, client, or another department.
The CBP™ Business Improvement Series – Conflict Management manual covers the following topics:
- Understanding Conflict
- The Basic Steps of Conflict Resolution
- Listening Skills
- Communication Skills that Support Conflict Resolution
- Handling Challenging Personalities
- Handling Specific Situations
Conflict Management Course Objectives
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Understand the two basic types of conflict and reasons as they occur.
- Recognize four typical approaches to conflict and implement the basic steps of conflict resolution.
- Practice communication skills to minimize and even prevent conflict.
- Employ strategies for responding to challenging people such as dealing with an extremely angry person or someone who won’t acknowledge the conflict.
- Handle specific situations including dealing with your boss, client or another department.
This course is intended for:
- Middle to Upper Management Roles.
- Executive & Leaders looking to improve their Staff Skills/Productivity.
- Human Resources Members, Head of Departments, Team Managers/Leaders and Supervisors.
Where can i study this course?
CBP™ candidates can study for the CBP™ LEADERSHIP certification at any one of our Authorized Training Providers across the Middle East and North Africa region.
With more than 3000 successful students and 31 partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
The standard duration of this course is 10 contact hours. Contact hours scheduling may vary depending on ATP’s timetabling.
This course helps you prepare for the following certification exam:
• CBP™ B12-201
Arrange to take the certification exam for this course within six weeks of acquiring the course materials, as exams are updated regularly in accordance with current versions.
CBP™ Professionals who have completed the CBP™ CONFLICT MANAGEMENT course could also register for the following courses from the Business Improvement Series: