The CBP™ Customer Service training and Certification program is aimed towards persons interested in learning the very essential basics that anyone in the Customer Service business must know. The course was developed with close consultancy with experienced Customer Service gurus across the business world. In this certification program you will learn the meaning of Customer Service, understand the importance of Customer Service, identify and describe the fundamental communication skills required for Customer Service, learn the role of tone, and much more. This course culminates the fundamentals and skills that every person in the field of Customer Services should have in his arsenal. The CBP™ Customer Service Certification provides the foundation for quality customer service and focuses on building life-long customer relationships by developing effective customer-care strategies.
The CBP™ Customer Service manual covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Communication Skills in Customer Service.
- Customer Analysis
- Calming Upset Customers
- Telephone Customer Service
- Internet Customer Service Skills
- Time Management Strategies
- Stress Management Strategies
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Develop effective communication skills
- Present a professional image
- Analyze your customers.
- Understand the 5 key steps to calming upset customers
- Master telephone customer service
- Develop internet customer skills
- Develop successful time management strategies.
- Express successful stress management strategies
This course is intended for:
- Professionals who are committed to surpassing standards of excellence in pursuing a career in the field of Customer Service.
- Marketers, Customer Services, Sales Team Member and Sales Managers
Where Can I Study This Course?
CBP™ candidates can study for the CBP™ CUSTOMER SERVICE certification at any one of our Authorized Training Providers across the Middle East and North Africa region.
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
1. The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
2. The candidate must have completed or be in the process of completing a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
The standard duration of this course is 15 contact hours. Contact hours scheduling may vary depending on ATP’s timetabling.
CBP™ Professionals that have completed the CBP™ Leadership course have also registered for the following courses to achieve the CBP Executive™ credential: