The CBP™ Business Improvement Series-Dynamic Decision Making will increase your knowledge and ability to: Assess your decision making style, define clear parameters of your decisions; collect relevant information and generate creative alternatives. Hone your intuition and incorporate it as you make decisions, to define consequences and payoffs. Analyze risks and define your level of risk tolerance. Avoid common mistakes and psychological traps in the decision making process. Correlate the appropriate strategy with the specific decision, and describe the dynamics of group decision making. Develop clear guidelines on communicating your decisions, and design an action plan to evaluate the results of those decisions; to tailor your decision making style to be situation ally appropriate.
The CBP™ Business Improvement Series – Dynamic Decision Making course manual covers the following topics:
- Assessing your Decision Making Style
- Framing the Decision
- Gathering Information
- Analyzing the Information
- Why Bad Decisions Happen
- Making the Decision
- Auditing the Results of Decision Making
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Assess your decision making style.
- Define clear parameters of your decision.
- Collect relevant information and generate creative alternatives.
- Hone your intuition and incorporate it as you make decisions
- Define consequences and payoffs.
- Analyze risks and define your level of risk tolerance.
- Avoid common mistakes and psychological traps in the decision making process.
- Correlate the appropriate strategy with the specific decision.
- Describe the appropriate strategy with the specific decision.
- Describe the dynamics of group decision making.
- Develop clear guidelines on communicating your decisions.
- Design an action plan to evaluate the results of decisions.
This course is intended for:
- Middle to Upper Management Roles.
- Executive & Leaders looking to improve their Staff Skills/Productivity.
- Human Resources Members, Head of Departments, Team Managers / Leaders, and Supervisors.
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
The standard duration of this course is 10 contact hours. Contact hours scheduling may vary depending on ATP’s timetabling.
This course helps you prepare for the following certification exam:
• CBP™ B12-202
Arrange to take the certification exam for this course within six weeks of acquiring the course materials, as exams are updated regularly in accordance with current versions. CBP™ Professionals who have completed the CBP™ Dynamic Decision Making course could also register for the following courses from the Business Improvement Series: