The CBP™ Human Resources manual covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Human Resources Management.
- Team Building and Recruitment Process
- Motivating Employees
- Disciplinary Process and Its Legal Aspects
- The Value of Assessing Performance
- Providing and Receiving Feedback
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Managing Health & Safety At Work
- HRM and The Public Relations
- Business Ethics Literacy
HR Management Course Objective
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Understand the value of assessing performance
- Team building and recruitment process
- Develop successful motivating styles
- Define the disciplinary process and its legal aspects
- Express the value of assessing performance
- Provide and receive feedback
- Strategic human resources management
- Manage health & safety at work
This course is intended for:
- Candidates who wish to specialize in Human Resources Management,
- Those who work in or wish to enter the field of Human Resources,
- Human Resources Generalists, Human Resources Assistants, Recruiters, Staffing Specialists,
- Office Managers of small to medium-sized companies.
- Managers who will soon be supervising employees and people seeking career change.
Where can i study this course?
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites: 1. The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence 2. The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
The standard duration of this course is 25 contact hours. Contact hours scheduling may vary depending on ATP’s timetabling.
This course helps you prepare for the following certification exam:
- CBP™ E50-710
Arrange to take the certification exam for this course within six weeks of acquiring the course materials, as exams are updated regularly in accordance with current versions.