The CBP™ Business Improvement Series-Leading Through Change course will increase your knowledge and ability to: Define what change looks like and feels like, identify the different reactions of change; and evaluate how the change will affect people in your organization. Recognize change resistance and explore various sources of resistance, and the eight mistakes organizations make during change. Explore, evaluate and compare the various roles of team leaders. Develop commitment strategies to change the design elements of a communication plan, align systems and structures to the changes. Identify the characteristics of bounce back people and organizations.
The CBP™ Business Improvement Series – Leading Through Change manual covers the following topics:
- Eﬀects of Change
- Change Responses
- Leading the Change
- Anchoring Change
- Communicating and Reinforcing the Change
- Organizational Alignment
- Change Resiliency
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Deﬁne what change looks like and feels like
- Identify diﬀerent reactions to change and evaluate how the change will aﬀect people in your organization
- Recognize change resistance and explore various sources of resistance
- Recognize the eight mistakes organizations make during change
- Evaluate and compare the various roles of team leaders
- Develop commitment strategies to change
- Design the elements of a change communication plan
- Align systems and structures to the change
- Identify the characteristics of bounce-back people and organizations
This course is intended for:
- Middle to Upper Management Roles.
- Executive & Leaders looking to improve their Staff Skills/Productivity.
- Human Resources Members, Head of Departments, Team Managers/Leaders, and Supervisors.
Where can i study this course?
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
The standard duration of this course is 10 contact hours. Contact hours scheduling may vary depending on ATP’s timetabling.
This course helps you prepare for the following certiﬁcation exam:
- CBP™ B12-203
Arrange to take the certiﬁcation exam for this course within six weeks of acquiring the course materials, as exams are updated regularly in accordance with current versions.
CBP™ Professionals who have completed the CBP™ Leading Through Change course could also registered for the following courses from The Business Improvement Series: