I can Market ……
The CBP™ Marketing course is geared towards persons interested in pursuing a career in marketing or improving their marketing skills. The course provides the essential information and skills required by professionals who have to make marketing decisions that are important to the direction and performance of an organization or business. If a practical approach to marketing in any environment is what you need, then this course is for you.
The course introduces the challenges and be successful at marketing and the importance of effective communication with potential and current customers, and setting appropriate communication goals. It also gives direction as to how to develop a marketing plan, understand consumer behavior, assess both the product and the market, segment a market, and instruct students about the importance of positioning.
The CBP™ marketing manual covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Developing a Marketing Plan
- Introduction to Product and Market Assessment
- Target Marketing and Segmentation
- Brand Positioning
- Marketing Strategy
- Communication Goals
- Product Planning
- Technology in Marketing
- Marketing Strategy Evaluation
Marketing Course Objective
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Understand consumer buying decision process
- Clarify consumer behavior and its effect on purchases
- Develop effective marketing plan
- Analyze the product and market assessment
- Define your target market and the ability to segment any market
- Define your pricing strategy
- Build a successful distribution plan.
- Build effective digital plan
- Evaluate you plan and link it to the ROI
This course is intended for:
- Marketers, Top Managers, Senior Executives and Leaders.
- Project Team Members and Business Analysts.
Where can i study this course?
With more than 3000 successful students and 31 partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
The standard duration of this course is 25 contact hours. Contact hours scheduling may vary depending on ATP’s timetabling.
This course prepares candidates to sit the Certified Business Professional exam:
- CBP™ E30-708
Arrange to take the certification exam for this course within six weeks of acquiring the course materials, as exams are updated regularly in accordance with current versions.
Upon completing the course, you will possess the training and skills required to achieve the CBP Professional™ certification or the CBP Master Executive™ certification. (You must possess the CBP Executive™ certification to achieve the CBP Master Executive™ designation.)