- January 14, 2019
- Posted by: track-admin
- Category: Latest News
Ibn Rushd College of Management Sciences has successfully launched the Executive Master Program, accredited by IBTA. Many students showed an interest for this program in order to develop the skills that qualify them to enter the labor market.
Students can obtain the executive Master Certificate after completion of all programs at the foundation level with one program from the executive level. This will enable the student to acquire the basic skills with one specialization skill that supports his / her chances in the labor market.
Ibn Rushd College aims to:
- Contribute to the training and development of the professional workforce to meet the requirements of growth in the business sectors.
- Preparing youth for various leadership positions in private and government institutions.
- Contribute to the balance between development in business sectors and manpower requirements.
- Meet the requirements of the business industry in Saudi Arabia and the Arab world through applying and development of modern scientific concepts in these areas and provide research and consulting services to the public and private sectors.
- Prepare students to receive life-long knowledge by providing students with knowledge and skills related to scientific research tools and methods, decision-making and problem solving as the way to open the way for growth and development.
- Provide young people with the necessary knowledge in the field of specialization to prepare them to complete postgraduate studies.