The CBP™ Business Improvement Series-Motivating Employees to Be Their Best course will increase your knowledge and ability to: Identify major factors that affect motivation, and apply dialog and listening skills that model community influence and openness. Ability to take specific actions to foster trust within a group and model the concept of accountability, identify inhibitors for fostering group commitment and passion. Learn to teach a four-step process designed to help groups to learn from mistakes and encourage group initiative, create a group culture of ownership and accountability. Apply strategies for dealing with outside pressures that negatively affect motivation. Identify and apply strategies for dealing with systems and policies negatively affecting group esteem, by matching or tailoring your leadership style to various employees’ motivation preferences.
The CBP™ Business Improvement Series – Motivating Employees To Be Their Best manual covers the following topics:
- The Foundation of Motivation
- Fostering Motivation as a Manager
- Encouraging Employees’ Intrinsic Motivation
- Overcoming Obstacles to Motivation
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Identify major factors that affect motivation
- Apply dialog and listening skills that model community, influence and openness
- Take specific actions to foster trust within a group
- Model the concept of accountability
- Identify inhibitors to fostering group commitment and passion
- Teach a four-step process designed to help groups to learn from mistakes
- Encourage group initiative-taking
- Create a group culture of ownership and accountability
- Identify and apply strategies for dealing with outside pressures negatively affecting motivation
- Identify and supply strategies for dealing with systems and policies negatively affecting group esteem
- Match or tailor your leadership style to various employees’ motivation preferences
This course is intended for:
- Middle to Upper Management Roles.
- Executive & Leaders looking to improve their Staff Skills/Productivity.
- Human Resources Members, Head of Departments, Team Managers/Leaders and Supervisors.
Where can i study this course?
CBP™ candidates can study for the CBP™ LEADERSHIP certification at any one of our Authorized Training Providers across the Middle East and North Africa region.
With more than 3000 successful students and 31 partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
The standard duration of this course is 10 contact hours. Contact hours scheduling may vary depending on ATP’s timetabling.
This course helps you prepare for the following certification exam:
• CBP™ B12-204
Arrange to take the certification exam for this course within six weeks of acquiring the course materials, as exams are updated regularly in accordance with current versions. CBP™ Professionals who have completed the CBP™ Motivating Employees To Be Their Best course could also register for the following courses from the Business Improvement Series – BIS: