The CBP™ Project Management Course equips the business professionals and project managers with leading methodologies and practices in the project management field. Project management is a requirement for professionals in many fields, with many employers now identifying project management skills as vital for corporate success.
Whether you are a business executive or an information technology professional, the CBP™ Project Management certification will enable you to advance your career and develop your professional skills.
The CBP™ Project Management student manual covers the four key project management areas required to achieve the CBP Professional™ or CBP Master Executive™ designation:
- The Project Initiation Stage
- The Project Planning Stage
- The Project Implementation Stage
- The Project Closing Stage
Project Management Course Objective
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Understand the nature of projects
- Determine project goals
- Determine project specifications
- Determine project deliverables
- Determine the scope of work.
- Determine deliverable-specific task list
- Understand PERT calculations.
- Quality control and assurance measures
- Earn value analysis
This course is intended for:
- Project Managers,
- Senior Executives and Leaders,
- Project Team Members, Business Analysts and Managers.
Where can i study this course?
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- A general understanding of projects and business elements.
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
The standard duration of this course is 25 contact hours. Contact hours scheduling may vary depending on ATP’s timetabling.
This course helps you prepare for the following certification exam:
- CBP™ E10-706
Arrange to take the certification exam for this course within six weeks of acquiring the course materials, as exams are updated regularly in accordance with current versions.
Upon completing the course, you will possess the training and skills required to achieve the CBP Professional certification or the CBP Master Executive™ certification. (You must possess the CBP Executive™ certification to achieve the CBP Master Executive™ designation.)