The CBP™ Business Improvement Series-Secrets of Management Success course will increase your knowledge and ability to: Develop responsible good decision-making skills for employees, encourage a positive climate and decrease power struggles and ego fights. Implement a flexible model for helping employees handle their own problems, and use “Accountable Moments” as opportunities for employees. Develop fairness, flexible and supportive counseling to employees.
The CBP™ Business Improvement Series – Secrets of Management Success manual covers the following topics:
- The New Work Environment
- Supervisory Styles
- The Model for Keeping Responsibility Where It Belongs
- Applying the Model to Behavior and Performance Problems
- Counseling and Mentoring
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Develop responsible employees
- Foster good decision making in your employees
- Encourage a positive climate
- Decrease power struggles and ego ﬁghts
- Implement a ﬂexible model for helping employees handle their own problems
- Use “accountable moments” as learning opportunities for employees
- Be fair, ﬂexible and supportive
- Oﬀer appropriate counseling to employees
This course is intended for:
- Middle to Upper Management Roles.
- Executive & Leaders looking to improve their Staff Skills/Productivity.
- Human Resources Members, Head of Departments, Team Managers/Leaders, and Supervisors.
Where can i study this course?
CBP™ candidates can study for the CBP™ LEADERSHIP certification at any one of our Authorized Training Providers across the Middle East and North Africa region.
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
The standard duration of this course is 10 contact hours. Contact hours scheduling may vary depending on ATP’s timetabling.
This course helps you prepare for the following certiﬁcation exam:
- CBP™ B12-205
Arrange to take the certiﬁcation exam for this course within six weeks of acquiring the course materials, as exams are updated regularly in accordance with current versions.
CBP™ Professionals who have completed the CBP™ Secrets of Management Success course for the following courses from the Business Improvement Series – BIS: