The CBP™ Tourism and Hospitality Certification provides the business or tourism professional with working knowledge of the essential concepts and skills required for developing, operating and sustaining a tourism industry. It is geared towards persons interested in ensuring that tourism projects are not only successful but also longstanding. As such, it introduces basic concepts and issues in the industry and explores the different ways to plan, implement a profitable tourism project and improve and resolve issues associated with existing tourism projects or industries.
The CBP™ Tourism and Hospitality Certification covers a wide range of topics in the tourism industry such as:
- The business of tourism
- Developing and supplying tourism demand
- Types of tourism
- Tourism management, marketing, hospitality, customer service and communication skills in tourism.
- It also covers emerging issues in tourism like tourist safety and security.
- Provides tourism professional with working knowledge of the essential concepts and skills required for developing, operating and sustaining a tourism industry.
- Ensuring that tourism projects are not only successful but longstanding
- Understand basic concepts and issues in the industry and explores the different ways to plan, implement a profitable tourism project and improve
- Resolve issues associated with existing tourism projects or industries.
- Outline the key factors that influence potential tourist’s motivation
- Discuss what makes certain types of tourism profitable and sustainable Implement Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management and Risk Management.
- Effective customer care in tourism industry
- Identify strategies that the tourist service professional can use to prevent themselves from becoming upset
- Understand United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Global Code of Ethics
- Define and understand key terminology used in the Tourism Industry
Where can i study this course?
With more than 3000 successful students and 31 partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
- CBP™ I10-810
- Project Management Series
- Business Management Series
- Computer Technology Specialist