The Executive Secretary Certification equips the business professionals with leading methodologies and practices in the office management field. The administrative Skills are a requirement for all professionals in many fields, with many employers now identifying the administrative skills as vital for corporate success.
Whether you are a front line staff member, Receptionist, Secretary or Office Admin. Assistant, the CBP™ Executive Secretary Course certification – that is specifically designed according to international standards – will enable you to advance your career and develop your professional skills.
The CBP™ Executive Secretary Course student manual covers the four key Skills areas required to achieve the designation:
- The Fundamental Concepts and Principles of Management
- The Modern Methodologies in Office Management
- The Modern Styles in Management
- The Fundamental Concepts and Principles of Human Resources
The Quality Standards and The EFQM Excellence Model
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Understand fundamental concepts and principles of management
- Gain the skills required for applying professional management practices
- Identify the successful communication processes
- Understand the supportive role of the office in the modern business
- Build strong and professional meeting skills
- Know how to practice self-motivation
- Develop control and time management skills
- Understand the Human Resources concepts and mechanisms of action
- Identify the different stages of a career and their impact on the individual and organization
- Understand the quality and concepts of organizational excellence
- Know how to develop quality thoughts
- Understand The EFQM excellence model
This course is intended for:
- Front line staff
- Secretaries and Office Admin Assistants
- Personal Assistants
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
The standard duration of this course is 25 contact hours. Contact hours scheduling may vary depending on ATP’s timetabling.
This course helps you prepare for the following certification exam in Arabic:
CBP ™ E10-706
Arrange to take the certification exam for this course within six weeks of acquiring the course materials, as exams are updated regularly in accordance with current versions.
Where Can I Study This Course?
All candidates can study the Executive Secretary certification at any one of our Authorized Training Providers across the Middle East and North Africa region.
For a list of all our Authorized Training Providers, visit our website on www.ibta-arabia.com