In conjunction with the TRACK and IBTA, IBTA decided to align with Thomson Prometric based upon their credentials as a market leader of Internet-based testing and assessment tools. Theflexibility afforded IBTA with their Internet-Based Assessment product will improve and supportour knowledge assessment program, provide authoring and reporting features, and afford IBTAand its partners accessibility anytime and anywhere around the globe.
The CBP certification exams are administered by Prometric, Inc. through Authorized Testing Centers worldwide. The exams measure technical proficiency and establish a level of core competency required in becoming a CBP.
All our ATPs have an Authorized Test or Exam Proctors administrator to monitor the exam sessions.
- Manage the registration of students and fill their data properly on the Testing System – PROMETRIC
- Arrange for the training location and ensure the availability of the computer equipment, software, other hardware and comfortable furniture that will be required for the completion of the training.
- Passing the CBP™ Exam: To obtain CBP Professional Certificate, the candidate must pass the relevant exam with a minimum score of 70 %.
- CBP Exam Duration: The Exam is an Internet Based Test (IBT) and it has duration of 120 minutes.
- Testing Rooms: The testing rooms shall :
- Be an enclosed area, quiet and free from distractions such as telephones, printers, copiers and through traffic.
- Be comfortably furnished, well-lit and well ventilated with a comfortable temperature in all seasons.
- Contain no materials (books, posters, texts, etc.) that are related to the subject matter of the tests.
- Have workstations, which are approximately 3 feet wide by 2 feet deep and separated from one another by acoustic partitions.
- Be quiet all the time during the testing session. Leaving the testing session is not allowed without the permission from the Test center administrator.
- Restrictions: Students are not allowed to bring personal items with them such as cell phones, brief cases, book bags, purses, books or any other item that may breach a secure testing area. Calculators, paper and pencils are permitted as long as these do not contain any written or typed information.
- Code of Conduct: Students are responsible for being aware of the policies, procedures, and student responsibilities advised by IBTA and its ATPs. In addition, students should familiarize themselves with the ATP policies regarding academic conduct.
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.