At one time, “standards” mean a kind of framework where everyone should develop his or her skills up to that framework so all can work with harmony following specific standards. This is often a goal for all training managers to build their employees’ skills up to that specific standard level and in today rapidly changing environment, all must build their staff skills up to international standards. Working with standards may have an issue when it comes to meeting specific group special needs, and can even perpetuate problems for certain groups.
We at Track Learning Solutions believe that a good training plan should be developed through consultation and training need analysis-TNA.
It should identify gaps, supporting data, eligibility criteria and an evaluation method. With these elements in place, a training program may be more likely to help the companies to meet their training objective and up-skill their employees with the needed skills while preserving the international standards
“Listing the competencies and the tasks is not enough to build the needed skills”
We are working with many authorities, companies and corporations to define their training needs to develop special programs that help them to meet their objectives in an international framework.
Below is the process that TRACK works to develop an effective training program that helps our partners to build a clear idea about the process and help them to follow the standards that we applied.
By creating a plan to develop a special program, it is important for us to understand the needs and do the research to define company’s situation thoroughly. By gathering information in several key areas, we will be better prepared to create a relevant and customized training program for our partner.
Hence, we follow the following steps:
- Step 1: information gathering, define the objective, the company policy and employees records.
- Step 2: Know our partner
- Step 3: define the training gaps by outlining the performance records, employee records, observations, and focus groups. Etc.
- Step 4: Build the outline.
- Step 5: Develop the materials (Student Book, Trainer Manual, PPT, ice breaker, case studies, roll plays, scenarios. Pre Exam, Post Exam and.. etc “
- Step 6: Build the international exam by our team in USA.
- Step 7: Evaluations
- Step 8: Evaluations & Testing
- Step 9: Delivery & Evaluations
- Step 10: Feedback & Update
Some of the tailored-made programs were developed specially for some entities:
With millions successful students and hunderds partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.