This program presents complete information on the fundamentals of Digital Archiving and Electronic Document Management, how to categorize, recall and display them through technology in a way that ensures its availability in an indexed and accurate manner. This results in saving time and effort to view the documents, as well as conserves them from loss or damage. It also provides the ability to control and monitor employees’ access rights, according to their functional level.
This program aims to save time and effort for secretarial, archiving and public relations staff as well as warehouse representatives. It provides them with the basics and the most important principles of document classification. It also demonstrates how to use the latest methodologies using advanced technologies to achieve the highest quality and accuracy in the workplace. In general, the main objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Familiarize students with the basics of digital archiving
- Review the basics of classifying documents and records
- Reveal of how to choose the most compatible archiving solution
- Identify the challenges of digital archiving and how to resolve them
To have an effective, practical and secured digital archiving system is the focus of this program, as documents and records are classified as the backbone of any organization operating under the law.
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Use digital archiving systems to save documents accurately and efficiently
- Classify documents and records with ease
- Show the stages of document digitization projects
- Maintain the organization’s documents from damage
- Comply with the standards set by the Records Management Unit
- Create solutions to meet the challenges of digital archiving
- Implement the systems that complement the archiving process type
Module 1: Introduction to Archiving
Module 2: Challenges of Digital Archiving
Module 3: Benefits of Digital Archiving
Module 4: Classification of Documents and Records
Module 5: Technical Specifications
This program requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 20 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP- Certified Business Professional centers.
Program Language Delivery
This program is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.