AI-based technologies have been widely spread recently in all operational areas to help organizations perform a wide range of complex tasks and support decision-making. This technical revolution can no longer be ignored or challenged; it is in fact necessary to take advantage of it in the work enviroment. This program is offered to assist participants identify what artificial intelligence is and its practical applications, to support public and private institutions achieve the highest possible return on operational investments.
This program is designed for senior and middle management who recognize that digital transformation is inevitable, it is also aimed to successful employees who know that innovation and development are the main highlights of today’s business world. Artificial Intelligence is one of the most advanced technologies and the trendiest at the present time, attending this program resembles your readiness and willingness in being part of a bigger achievement. It also highlights key technology concepts such as data and cloud software. In general, the main objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Define the concept of artificial intelligence and its various forms
- Explain the importance of artificial intelligence and how to benefit from its applications across various industries and fields
- Create an exploratory and visionary mindset within institutions
- Increase individual and organizational awareness on the importance of adopting modern technologies
- Reflect the impact of how artificial intelligence enhances the quality of decision-making as well as increase institutions’ productivity
- Develop strategies to overcome constraints related to AI applications within organizations
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Support in creating an exploratory culture within the organization
- Support human resources by using modern technology
- Evaluate skills and competencies that are available and necessary
- Enhance the overall performance of the organization
- Reduce operational costs
Module 1: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Module 2: Artificial Intelligence Applications
Module 3: Importance of Artificial Intelligence
Module 4: Automation and Process Evaluation
Module 5: Adoption of Artificial Intelligence
This program requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™.
The duration of this program is 15 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP- Certified Business Professional centers.
Program Language Delivery
This program is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.