This program provides you with the tools needed to analyze business continuity risks, and offers solutions to address them and to deal with unexpected events, such as emergencies, disasters, and crisis, whatever their causes are, to ensure that these situations do not affect a complete disruption of work. The program also offers suggestions to develop public or private organisations’capabilities to deal with these crisis before they occur, and that is within a normative and methodological framework based on a set of reliable management sciences.
This program is interactive and ensures group discussions, case studies and exercises specifically designed for this purpose. The Business Continuity Agenda (BCA) and Business Impact Analysis (BIA) models are applied during the course of the program to be exercised after the presentation ends. The program also highlights supporting information such as a master events list (MEL) for planning and terms of reference (TOR). In general, the main objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Introduce Business Continuity Management
- Indicate the types of risks and disasters, natural and contrived
- Clarify the procedures and processes necessary to develop, implement, manage and review business continuity management systems
- Introduce ISO 22301 Standards
- Increase the organisation’s ability to address risks, recover and ensure continuity of service delivery
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Review how to establish an Operational Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) that complies with the NCEMA 7000 Act, the Requirements for Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS), ISO 22301-2012 for Community Security, and the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) according to the UAE best practices.
- Develop Business Continuity Plans (BCP).
- Identify risks and plans to manage them.
- Analyze potential risks and improve plans to address them.
- Allocate systems and resources to deal with crisis.
- Develop plans to contain potential risks.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management
Module 2: ISO 22301 Standards
Module 3: Type of Risks
Module 4: The importance of Organizational Readiness for Risks and Crisis
Module 5: Operational and Practical Requirements
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 15 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP- Certified Business Professional centers.
Program Language Delivery
This course is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.