The CBP™ Accounting and Budgeting certification equips the business professional with the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully maximize a business’s financial management.
The CBP™ Accounting and Budgeting certification includes an overview of effective accounting practice, account management, bookkeeping, and budgeting methods. This course also offers a guide for understanding key financial terms, establishing a comprehensive financial reporting plan, operating accounts payable and accounts receivable, and separating managerial and financial accounting.
The CBP ™ Accounting and Budgeting manual covers the following topics:
- The Need for Accounting in Business
- Accounting Terms
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Double Entry Accounting
- Debits and Credits
- Journal Entries
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Financial Statements and Transaction Analysis
- Job Costing and the Cost of Goods Sold
- Inventory and Depreciation
- Managerial Accounting vs. Financial Accounting
- Accounting Software
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for all finance professionals, accountants, bookkeepers, and business owners. It is intended to provide a concise overview of accounting policies and practices in order to equip professionals with the skills and experience necessary to effectively manage business finances and accounts.
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- The candidate must have completed or be in the process of completing a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
Where can i study this course?
With more than 3000 successful students and 31 partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
CBP Accounting and Budgeting Course Objective
- Define effective leadership comprehensively
- Define the responsibilities of a successful leader
- Understanding and mastery of leadership skills
- Compare leadership and management
- Identifies the appropriate and effective leadership style
- Develops the organization’s vision and work tasks
- Making decisions with high efficiency and quality