CBP™ Professional-Business Communication focuses on building effective business communication skills, through training in the use of the most successful and effective strategies to reach the stage of mastering communication skills so that these skills will become instilled into his personality and gradually affect his behavior.
This program is important for anyone who wants to develop effective communication skills, especially in the business environment, in order to maximize the benefit of the communication.
The program also aims to provide trainees with the best practices and professional skills necessary to rise to the highest international standards of quality. It equips the business professional with the best communication practices and develops business communication as a discipline, enabling them to determine the effective way of communication with each potential client.
The CBP™ Professional-Business Communication training program aims to prepare trainees, especially those who have recently joined the work environment. The program provides the trainees with the most important tips and principles that help to achieve a successful and effective communication in the workplace, and refines their skills by introducing them to the latest methodologies that allow them to reach the most of their capabilities. The course objectives are as follows:
- Build successful communication strategies to overcome all forms of communication discomfort
- Solving conflicts of opinion or conflicts during professional communication.
- Develop oral communication and presentation skills.
- Develop professional writing skills in business.
- Develops telephone communication skills to accomplish business.
At the end of this program, the trainee will be able to:
- Defines what is meant by professional communication.
- Concludes the foundations of professional communication.
- Identifies potential barriers to effective communication.
- Limit successful strategies to overcome those obstacles and constraints.
- Compare verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Infer the basic requirements for effective communication.
- Describes the basic elements of writing official letters at work.
- Explains the importance of target audience analysis in achieving effective communication.
- Identifies key elements of message structure in a typical manner.
- Evaluates the role of written communication.
- Conclude the advantages of effective written communication.
- Formulates creative persuasive writing.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Communication
Module 2: Structuring Business Communication
Module 3: Developing a Business Writing Style
Module 4: Types of Business Writing
Module 5: Writing for Special Circumstances
Module 6: Developing Oral Communication Skills
Module 7: Doing Business on the Telephone
Module 8: Non-Verbal Communication
Module 9: Developing Effective Presentation Skills
Module 10: Conflict and Disagreement in Business Communication
With millions of successful students and hundreds partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™.
The duration of this program is 15 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP™- Certified Business Professional centers.
Course Language Delivery
This course is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.
International Certified Business Professional Exam – Business Communication
This module prepares candidates to take the Certified Business Professional exam
You need also to complete the following courses to obtain Certified Manager Certification.