The CBP™ Professional-Business Etiquette program focuses on establishing the optimal behaviors in the work environment, through the development of successful professional skills and behaviors in different cultures and situations.
This program is essential for anyone who wants to learn the necessary behaviors that should be enjoyed by everyone in the work environment. The trainee acquires the skills and methods needed to develop these behaviors and often make them naturally the actions of those in a professional work environment. Through the participation of trainees in realistic practical scenarios, interactive skills will be developed to master these skills in the context of professional communication within the work environment. This professional program focuses to strengthen and develop the best methods of successful communication with individuals according to specific factors, according to international standards. This helps understand how to identify and choose best practices for everyday behaviors with customers.
The CBP™ Professional-Business Etiquette training program aims to prepare CBP™ trainees, especially those who have recently joined the work environment. The program provides trainees with the most important tips and principles to sharpen the skills of successful and effective professional behavior in the work environment, which can only be achieved through high professional behavior. Through this program the trainee reaches the stage of being able to achieve the maximum possible benefit in the workplace.
Additionally, the CBP™ Business Etiquette and Professionalism certification module addresses etiquette challenges when doing business in a multi-cultural environment.
In general, we can summarize the main objectives of the Business Etiquette Program as follows:
- Develops the basics of professional behavior
- Distinguish between formal and informal greetings
- Explains the handshake and acquaintance protocol
- Reviews what is meant by professional ethics and its challenges
- Shows some behaviors of using the phone in the work environment
- Builds online communication behaviors and emails
- Concludes the importance of professional appearance in the work environment
- Develops effective strategies for dealing with conflicts and differences of opinion in the work environment
- Develops the behaviors of dealing with people with special abilities
- Go beyond the challenge of cultural diversity in the work environment to be able to deal with all cultures
At the end of this program, the trainee will be able to:
- Know and explain what is meant by professional behaviors
- Be professional in work environment
- Discusses meeting protocol in the ballroom
- Applies professional telephone manners and behaviors within the work environment
- Applies sound behaviors in online communication and emails
- The importance of appearing professionally within the work environment
- Dealing with people with special abilities in a professional manner
- Go beyond the challenge of cultural diversity within the work environment
- Resolve any dispute that may arise due to differences of opinion within the work environment in a professional manner.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Etiquette
Module 2: Meeting and Greeting Scenarios
Module 3: Meeting & Board Room Protocol
Module 4: Principles of Exceptional Work Behavior
Module 5: Entertaining Etiquettes
Module 6: Telephone Etiquette
Module 7: Multi-Cultural Challenges
Module 8: New Issues in Etiquette
I am CBP ™. . . . .
I can Deal with others Professionally
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™.
Course Language Delivery
The duration of this program is 15 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP™- Certified Business Professional centers.
This course is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.
International Certified Business Professional Exam – Business Etiquette
This module prepares candidates to take the Certified Business Professional exam – CBP™ C40-509
You need also to complete the following courses to obtain Certified Manager Certification.
- CBP™ Leadership Series
- CBP™ Sales Series
- CBP™ Business Communication Series
- CBP™ Customer Service Series