The CBP™ Computer Technology Specialist Certification provides the business professional with working knowledge of the essential computer technology concepts required to survive in today’s technological workplace. Computer technology is now fully integrated into most aspects of living and business, and, as such, the business professional must possess core knowledge of computing to excel. Almost every job has a core set of technology and business components that requires the professional to develop both information technology and business skills.
The CBP™ Computer Technology Specialist Certification covers a wide range of computer technologies such as computer architecture, software applications, computer devices, computer accessories, networking, internet technologies, electronic commerce, and computer security measures.
The CBP™ Computer Technology Specialist program covers the following computer technology essentials:
- Explain what is meant by computer technology and the benefits of using it
- Be informed of the latest global trends
- To be able to manage the computer
- To use multiple types of information technologies
- To employ the basic skills to build future experience and knowledge related to the computer
- Build an educated and strong work environment
- To use the computer at work as well as personal life
- Be the prime source of information
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrates sufficient understanding of computer hardware and software components
- Shows problem-solving skills
- Applies logical skills in programming using different programming languages
- Benefits from the Internet
- Provides conclusions effectively in writing
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of network fundamentals
- Works effectively as a team member
- Apply the skills – the focus of the training program – in realistic professional contexts
- Show proficiency in programming and logical skills
Module 1: Introduction to Computers
Module 2: PC Architecture and Components
Module 3: Computer Storage Systems
Module 4: Input/Output Devices
Module 5: Computer Software
Module 6: Networking Essentials
Module 7: Internet Technology and Concepts
Module 8: Electronic Commerce
Module 9: Computer Security Measures
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 25 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP- Certified Business Professional centers.
Course Language Delivery
This course is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.
International Certified Business Professional Exam – Computer Technology Specialist
This module prepares candidates to sit for the Certified Business Professional exam – CBP™ E40-709.
You need also to complete the following courses to obtain Certified Manager Certification.
- CBP™ Leadership
- CBP™ Sales
- CBP™ Project Management
- CBP™ Marketing
- CBP™ Customer Service
- CBP™ Business Etiquette
- CBP™ Business Communication