CBP Customer Service
Track IBTA-Arabia seeks to support the soft skills and knowledge development of job seekers and new employees by providing Certified International programs that enhance their knowledge and develop their skills through our CBP Programs.
The CBP™ Customer Service Certification program is aimed for professionals who are interested to learn the basics and skills necessary in customer service. This program was developed by highly qualified, professional and passionate consultants with experience in this field.
This program provides a detailed explanation and importance of customer service, and identifies the basic communication skills required, and the effectiveness of the use of the dialect to communicated with customers, understand, apply and analyze an outstanding customer service.
This program provides the foundation for quality customer service and focuses on building life-long customer relationships by developing effective customer-care strategies.
This program offers multiple scenarios in practical and interactive training to develop the customer service skills necessary to provide excellence in service according to international standards.
The CBP™ Customer Service certification module provides guidelines for emerging technologies such as Internet Chat. Additionally, this module uses various hands-on and interactive scenarios to develop the foundation customer care skills needed to provide excellence in service.
The CBP™ Professional-Customer Service training program provides guidelines for emerging technologies, and uses various hands-on and interactive scenarios to develop customer care skills needed to provide excellence in service, as well as will cover the following:
- Happy and satisfied customers and earn their trust
- Respond to customers’ inquiries
- Provide the best services
- Provide equal and unique that suits customers at different levels with no exception
- Ability to convince customers that your organization provides the best service
- Ability to exceed customers’ expectations
- Ability to attract new customers
At the end of this program, the trainee will be able to:
- Understand the most important characteristics of customer service management
- Persuasion skills and ability to fix your mistakes
- Build a strong relationship with customers
- Knowledge of the latest information technology in the field of customer service management
- Integration of information and benchmarking
- Customer Experience Assessment & Analysis
- Elevate the level of your organisation’s reputation
Module 1: Introduction to Customer Service
Module 2: Customer Service: Communication Skills
Module 3: Customer Analysis: Knowing your Customer
Module 4: Calming Upset Customers
Module 5: Telephone Customer Service
Module 6: Internet Customer Skills
Module 7: Time Management Strategies
Module 8: Stress Management Strategies
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™.
The duration of this program is 15 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP™- Certified Business Professional centers
Course Language Delivery
This course is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.
International Certified Business Professional Exam – Customer Service
This module prepares candidates to take the Certified Business Professional exam – CBP™ C20-507
You need also to complete the following courses to obtain Certified Manager Certification.