It is well known that making the right decision can be a lifeline to the organization, and working from a nightmare of failure or receding, the decision maker, may make the decision based on personal beliefs and may be based on the suggestions of experienced people.
In today’s world of challenges and problems, there are hardly any problems on a daily basis, and if there is a problem, it must have a way out. Problems in the level of difficulty range from simple to complex and require a radical solution to end the cause of the problem so as not to re-emerge. Complex problems are those related to prioritizing work tasks, or understanding why actions have failed and a decision must be made on what to do, which is a rational approach to problem solving. Often things can become more complex, forcing us to make decisions that can have a direct impact on our lives, our work, or the lives around us. So you must have the ability to use critical thinking and make sure there is no flaw in the logic you have taken. At other times there may be unusual problems that are beyond logical and critical thinking, and finding a solution to these problems may be invaluable.
The CBP™ Business Improvement Series – Dynamic Decision Making will increase your knowledge and ability to:
Access your decision making style, define clear parameters of your decisions; collect relevant information and generate creative alternatives. Hone your intuition and incorporate it as you make decisions, define consequences and payoffs. Analyze risks and define your level of risk tolerance. Avoid common mistakes and psychological traps in the decision making process. Correlate the appropriate strategy with the specific decision, and describe the dynamics of group decision making. Develop clear guidelines on communicating your decisions, and design an action plan to evaluate the results of those decisions; to tailor your decision making style to be situationally appropriate.
The CBP™ Business Improvement Series-Dynamic Decision Making course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Assesses your pattern of decision-making
- Describes how to make the right decision
- Identifies considerations to be taken into account when making a decision
- Establishes a framework for decision making
- Gathers the right information for decision making
- Creates alternatives and options
- Uses intuition
- Analyzes information accurately
- Examine results
- Be accountable and responsible for decisions made
- Understand the reasons for making bad decisions
- Checks and analyzes the results of decisions
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Assess your pattern of decision-making
- Identify clear advantages for decisions made
- Gather important information and offers innovative alternatives
- Depend on intuition when making decisions
- Determine the results of decisions and their consequences
- Analyze risks and assess their level of risk tolerance
- Avoid common mistakes and psychological factors affecting the decision-making process
- Relate the appropriate strategy to the specific decision
- Develop clear guidelines to inform others of your decisions
- Describe the dynamics of collective decision-making
- Design an action plan to evaluate the results of its decisions
- Decision-making pattern is designed to suit different situations
Module One: Assessing Your Decision Making Style
Module Two: Framing the Decision
Module Three: Gathering Information
Module Four: Analyzing The Information
Module Five: Why Bad Decisions Happen
Module Six: Making The Decision
Module Seven: Auditing The Results of Decision Making
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™.
The duration of this program is 10 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP- Certified Business Professional centers.
Course Language Delivery
This course is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.
International Certified Business Professional Exam – Decision Making
This module prepares candidates to sit the Certified Business Professional exam
You need also to complete the following courses to obtain Certified Manager Certification.