Track IBTA-Arabia’s Professional Certifications are HRDF (Human Resources Development Fund) recognized in KSA. Our Internationally recognized and accredited certifications will help Saudi National Workforce to excel in their careers with assistance from HRDF.
The General Objective of HRDF is to support the efforts to prepare a national workforce and help them employed in the private sector.
In order to realize the general objective, it will do the following:
1. Offer grants to those involved in the preparation, training, and employment of a national workforce, especially in the private sector.
2. Share the expenses of preparing, training, and employing the national workforce in the private sector.
3. Pay a percentage of the salary of any trainee who is hired by a private firm after he finishes his training. The same will be done for new recruits of the firm.
4. Offer financial assistance to programs in the field, projects, plans, and studies that are aimed to employ Saudis and help them take the place of the expatriate workforce.
5. Provide loans to private establishments that prepare and train the national workforce.
6. Embark on studies and research that are related to activities in the field of preparing, training and employing the national workforce.
CBP Programs list recognized by HRDF, Saudi Arabia.
You can check the approved CBP Certification Programs on the HRDF website here (use the search bar and write CBP) – HRDF Recognized CBP Programs