The CBP™ Human Resources Management Training and Certification program is geared towards the individuals looking to learn how to manage employees and motivate them – as organizations’ assets- in today’s business environment so that they can perform better. In this course, students will be provided with the essential information and skill sets required to conduct effective HR practices. The CBP™ Human Resources Management Certification equips the business professionals with the best HRM practices and develops their roles as per the organization’s mission, statement and vision.
The program explains the basic principles, skills, concepts and methodologies in the field of human resources management that allow them to make the most of their expertise as follows:
- Increase job satisfaction and raise the morale of employees
- Raise employee’s motivation, their sense of belonging and loyalty to the company they work for
- Increasing employee’s effectiveness that boosts the development and success of organizations
- Develop the ability to learn through the adoption of new information and work techniques
- Acquisition of creative and innovative trends and methods that contribute to the growth of the organization
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Introduction to Human Resources Management
- Team building and recruitment process
- Motivating employees
- Disciplinary action and legal aspects
- The importance of performance evaluation
- Provide and receive feedback
- Effective human resources management strategy
- Manage health and safety at work
- Human resources management and public relations
- Knowledge of work ethics
Module 1: Introduction to Human Resources Management
Module 2: Team Building and Recruitment Process
Module 3: Motivating Employees
Module 4: Disciplinary Process and its Legal Aspects
Module 5: The Value of Assessing Performance
Module 6: Providing and Receiving Feedback
Module 7: Strategic Human Resources Management
Module 8: Managing Health & Safety at Work
Module 9: HRM and The Public Relations
Module 10: Business Ethics Literacy
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 25 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP- Certified Business Professional centers.
Course Language Delivery
This course is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.
International Certified Business Professional Exam – Human Resource Management Specialist
This module prepares candidates to sit for the Certified Business Professional exam – CBP™ E50-710.
You need also to complete the following courses to obtain Certified Manager Certification.
- CBP™ Executive Track
- CBP™ Project Management
- CBP™ Business Management
- CBP™ BIS Track