There is no doubt that every successful manager is a successful leader. He has the qualities to lead his team and motivate them to excel and be productive as well as creates a healthy environment and a positive atmosphere at the workplace. The successful manager is able to solve any problem that may arise and supports his team.
The management skills is associated with leadership skills to achieve the organization’s objective, goals and vision. If you are a leader, you must have a future vision to move forward and motivate your team to work together hand-in-hand to achieve that vision by following the plans, procedures and tasks that has been set as a responsible leader.
This program is a compendium of the experiences of successful leaders and managers, furthermore, it will help you explore the secrets of successful management roles that will develop your decision-making skills to avoid problems.
- Define the qualities of a successful manager.
- Encourage a positive atmosphere and decrease power struggles and ego fights
- Enhances attendance and commitment within the team with the implementation of the accountability system.
- Apply effective and flexible strategies to avoid problems
- Implement a flexible model for helping employees handle their own problems
- Develops listening and communication skills to ensure business success
- Introduce “Accountable moments” as opportunities for employees
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Be a responsible and efficient team.
- Enhance employees’ ability to make the right professional decisions.
- Create a positive working environment to increase productivity.
- Devise a way to reduce power struggle and vanity.
- Provide a flexible model to help employees address their own problems.
- Explain how to apply accountability as an opportunity to learn.
- Review the most important qualities of a successful manager as a leader.
- Provide appropriate and effective advice to team members
- Measure and evaluate job satisfaction
- Evaluate staff competencies
Module One: New Work Environment
Module Two: Supervisory Styles
Module Three: The Model For Keeping Responsibility Where it Belongs
Module Four: Applying the Model to Behavior and Performance Problems
Module Five: Counseling and Mentoring
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 10 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP- Certified Business Professional centers.
Course Language Delivery
This course is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.
International Certified Business Professional Exam – Secrets of Management
This module prepares candidates to sit for the Certified Business Professional exam
You need also to complete the following courses to obtain Certified Manager Certification.