The radical and revolutionary reason why governments and companies assign employees to training and development missions is the employees’ better performance. This appears pretty well in the governments and companies strategic and investment planning, as well as the noteworthy advantage of the training to the employees themselves. Training advantages could be noted as follows:
- Training confers recruiters and employers to spot vast scopes of forestations that correspond with companies’ objectives. I.e. companies aims and mission statement.
- As employees tend to be more loyal to companies that esteem staff’s improvement, companies could count on long-lasting employee retention.
- Business experts and experienced business leaders always praise the interpersonal skills training as much as they glorify industry- oriented trainings.
- Effective training guarantees the strengthening of involving the self-development as well as the formal evaluation that speculates the career evolution.
But perhaps the most important element that makes all the above objectives possible is the trainer. Otherwise, the training will be time wasting and money squandering over unachievable objectives. This fact heartens the teaching and training experts to standardize a vast framework of teaching and training methodologies to make the training arena much livelier and more fruitful.
The CBP TOT program aims to tool up the CBP Trainers, especially the recently – joined ones, with the essential knowledge and pedagogy to perform effectively; as well as sharpening their skills by amalgamating them with the latest methodologies that allow them to purvey their expertise as follows:
- Ameliorating the communication skills so that trainers can dynamically develop their trainees.
- Probing the multicolored training atmospheres that the trainers will probably function in and correspond to different training characteristics.
- Equipping trainers with appropriate skills and instructional techniques to authentically expatiate difficult occurrences.
- Developing trainers to be able to manage and run Workshops/conferences.
- Developing trainers to have skills to administer and manage training halls
- Developing trainers to search and identify documentaries in relation to different topics.
- Developing trainers to know how to search and Introduce games for different topics
- Developing trainers to know how to come up with role-plays, games, video shows…etc.
After completing this course, you will enhance your knowledge and ability to:
- Prepare for an effective training course
- Identify training needs
- Set measurable training objectives
- Use basic training for adults
- Creating a climate for training
- Create diverse opportunities to enable learners to benefit from the contents of the course
- Facilitate training process using the best presentation methods
- Develop strategies for different types of training needs
- Identify challenges within the room and apply appropriate solutions
- Develop the ability to design visual and auditory training aids and use them successfully in the training process
- Training is assessed on four levels (trainee satisfaction – learning – extent of change in practice – impact in work)
- Identifies the strengths of direct online and online training and identifies best practices for both types of training
- Apply full knowledge in the progress of training including foundations, patterns and trends.
- Apply special basic skills in training including preparation, creating a stimulating training environment, learning assistance, managing challenges, and evaluating training
Module 1: Introduction to Training Methodology
Module 2: Teaching Approaches, Methodologies and Techniques
Module 3: Classroom Management
Module 4: The Future of Soft Skills Training
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™.
The duration of this program is 25 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP – Certified Business Professional centers.
Course Language Delivery
This course is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.
International Certified Business Professional Exam – TOT
This module prepares candidates to sit the Certified Business Professional exam
You need also to complete the following courses to obtain Certified Manager Certification.
- CBP™ Positive attitude and happiness at work
- CBP™ Motivating Employees
- CBP™ Leadership
- CBP™ Business Communication
- CBP™ Business Etiquette