Human is a social being, who tends to interact with his community and his people on a daily basis. One of the most important things that are born with a person is the personal, psychological, and physical characteristics of a person. However, these characteristics may be affected by several factors such as the environment, society and the experiences that a person goes through. In this program, “Presentation and Character Building Skills”, will address several basic points in building a character, one of the most important of which is how to build that character, and to determine the characteristics of the successful and distinguished personality, in addition to the most important elements that support the process of building the character. Not only that, but the program extends to the study of how to develop personality.
Thereafter, the program addresses the skills of presenter, the metrics for a successful presentation, and how the personality of the presenter stands out through his/her presentation. Then we move on to the practical part, which is designing a presentation to practice your presentation skills.
Character building is one of a complicated and essential educational matters. There are two variant about its importance, as a person with a good personality will be a successful leader or a skilled doctor or a teacher and he will be distinguished in every place he occupies. Our “Character Building and Presentation Skills” program aims to inculcate the basics and methodologies of character building and how to develop it. It aims to develop some of the basic principles of the trainee, which enable him to achieve the greatest possible benefit from his experiences and capabilities. It can be said that the general objectives of this program are as follows:
- What is meant by the character?
- Explains why personality building is important.
- Analyzes the primary keys of distinction.
- Compare the character styles.
- Analyzes character building elements.
- Shows how to control oneself.
- Explains the importance of positive imitation.
- Detects ways to build a strong character.
- Develops decision-making skills.
- Cherishes himself and does not compare with others.
- Develops effective communication skills.
- Develops leadership skills.
- Connects an effective presentation with a strong personality.
- Shows the role of the presenter.
- Shows steps to build your presentation.
- Explain the steps for designing a presentation.
- Shows different types of communication.
- Compares verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Analyzes the elements of the message.
- Explain what is meant by emotional intelligence.
- Explore the five components of emotional intelligence.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Know what is meant by character building.
- Explains the importance of character building.
- Concludes the differences between different types of personalities.
- Decide which characters he or she likes to be.
- Concludes some elements of character building.
- Shows how to build a character.
- Develops life and social skills.
- Develops leadership and decision-making skills.
- Determines the qualities of a successful leader.
- Explain the steps to build the presentation.
- Design a presentation.
- Connects strong character and develops presentation skills.
- Uses effective communication skills.
- Balances the use of different communication channels and skills.
- Concludes the importance of each type of communication.
- Analyzes the message.
- Judges the quality of the message.
Module 1: Building a Successful Character
Module 2: The primary keys to Excellence
Module 3: Character Building Elements
Module 4: Character Building Methods
Module 5: Ways to Build a Strong Character
Module 6: How to develop personality?
Module 7: Presentation Skills – Theoretical and Practical
Module 8: Presentation Skills
Module 9: Communication Methods
Module 10: Communication Elements
This program requires that students meet the following pre-requisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™.