This program allows executives and board members of public and private organizations to know more about the concept of governance and its importance in managing organizations in order to ensure a management system that provides fairness, transparency and thus development. This program helps give officials a comprehensive view of the existing governance applications’ mechanisms and the consequences of its absence.
This program provides a comprehensive view on the importance of governance in the institutional framework and what can happen in its absence, through this they will learn about the most important principles of governance. Governance uses the means to effectively implement a way that ensures continuity of work, competitiveness, and non-collapse during global currency changes, and in a way that safeguards the rights of stakeholders, shareholders, creditors, consumers, suppliers and the workforce in all senior and lower positions, including individuals, the state and society. In general, the main objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Know the principles of governance and its relationship with the organizational change within the institution.
- Clarify the relationship between strategic planning, governance and decision-making tools at senior levels
- Explain the reasons behind governance implementation, and the methods to apply
- Identify mechanisms for the distribution of roles and ensure management transparency
- Develop mechanisms for consultation and reporting
- Establish mechanisms to balance between individual and collective responsibilities
- Establish mechanisms for authority delegation
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Explain the basic principles of corporate governance comprehensively
- Manage the strategic planning and supervision process effectively
- Support Decision making
- Develop necessary skills to assess performance
- Define the legal frameworks for corporate governance locally and internationally and measure the gap between them
- Explain the areas of risk management as well as internal and external environmental changes
Module 1: Introduction to Corporate Governance
Module 2: Distribution of Authorities
Module 3: Management Role
Module 4: Monitoring, Control, Disclosure and Transparency
Module 5: Applied Governance Framework
Module 6: Developing Governance Legislation
This program requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 15 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP – Certified Business Professional centers.
Program Language Delivery
This program is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.