This program provides an ideal opportunity to master the skills of interaction with others and to resolve differences and express ideas, opinions and feelings eloquently, positively and persuasively. It also refines their skills in dealing with coworkers, customers, managers and others.
This program focuses on enabling participants to learn how to best communicate effectively with others. In addition, case studies, role-playing exercises, etc. will be used to reach to a clear understanding among participants regarding the skills of effective communication. In general, the main objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Develop skills and define rules for constructive discussion and listening in order to influence others
- Develop oral, written and telephone communication skills
- Develop skills to deal with clients, colleagues, superiors and subordinates
- Demonstrate the importance of positive communication between individuals and groups
- Develop skills for presenting ideas, negotiating and resolving differences
- Explain the importance of dialogue and listening to other perspectives
- Demonstrate the discussion discipline and methods to attract the public and gain their attention
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Develop effective communication skills
- Develop communication skills with different cultures.
- Manage any dispute easily and successfully.
- Demonstrate the characteristics of communication, obstacles and its different types.
- Use different types of communication to express ideas and feelings clearly and effectively.
- Uses dialogue and persuasive skills in an easy way.
- Understand other point of views.
- Understand body language effectively to influence others.
Module 1: Introduction to Communication and its Types
Module 2: Written Communication Skills
Module 3: Verbal Communication Skills
Module 4: Dealing with Others
Module 5: Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Management
This program requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 10 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP – Certified Business Professional centers.
Program Language Delivery
This program is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.