This program provides CBP™ Fourth-Generation System of Government Excellence as a comprehensive framework that guides public organizations to achieve excellence and provide valuable and high-quality services to the public through analyzing the concepts of excellence and integrating them into the organizational system in a way that is easy to evaluate. This framework is based as directed by HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai.
This program is a roadmap for governments looking to new horizons that go beyond excellence to the stage of leading in performance and becoming a proactive, innovative and smart government through applying a set of principles including effectiveness, education and development using modern concepts to government duties, including innovation, future forecast and integration of government work.
This program aims to spread the culture of government excellence based on the system and programs emanating from it and to identify the standards, principles, requirements and practical conditions for applying the system of government excellence. They also hone their skills by:
- Identifying the features of excellence as directed by H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
- Defining the features of organizational excellence
- Explaining how to achieve sustainability in government excellence
- Shedding light on the importance of effective strategic planning in organizations in order to reach the highest quality leading to business leadership
- Developing mechanisms to integrate the system of government excellence and the organizational discretion of the Ministry
- Designing a practical framework and methodology for evaluating performance and its consistency with the standards of excellence
- Accurately renewing the roles of different departments and teams in achieving excellence at the level of the organization
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Disseminate and promote a government excellence culture according to the government excellence system
- Establishing government excellence as a quantitative and qualitative measurable value
- Involve different categories and departments within the organization in a regulatory framework to support quality
- Demonstrate the role of departments and teams to achieve excellence at the organizational level
- Develop the skills combining the framework of excellence with the processes of the organizational performance
- Design a functional structured framework for evaluating organizational performance in order to achieve standards of excellence
- Highlight the organization’s readiness to develop and what they need to change. Management or leadership?
- Develop change strategies and eight-step planned change management
Module 1: Concepts of Excellence in Government work
Module 2: Features of Organizational Excellence
Module 3: Strategic Planning of the UAE Government
Module 4: Government Excellence Award
Module 5: Sustainability in Government Excellence
Module 6: The Methodology of Evaluating the Components of Government Excellence System
Module 7: Strategic Planning
Module 8: Facing Challenges
This program requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 15 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP – Certified Business Professional centers.
Program Language Delivery
This program is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.