Innovation plays a crucial role in organizational development. Its adoption within the corporate culture leads to the spread of excellence and innovation as two sustainable values boosting individual and group performance within the organization, and ultimately lead to the creation of policies, activities and strategies that boosts success to a whole new level. In addition, government accelerators program is the first government system in the world to develop a conceptual and practical framework for achieving strategic vision within organizations. Participants in this program will gain knowledge and guidance on how to embrace innovation and government accelerators in the work environment.
Work without innovation is a traditional routine and may be successful, however, it still has not yet reached the stage of excellence to become the center of attention in the global market. As speed of achievement was required and high performance was desirable, the UAE Cabinet, chaired by H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, has launched the Government Accelerators Program, which is based on overcoming challenges with innovative solutions and achieving ambitious results in a maximum of 100 days. It also aims on speeding up plans and executing actionable recommendations within (7, 15, 30, 60, 90 days), followed by an accelerating collective decision with the participation of concerned entities. In general, the main objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Define innovation within the organization, at both the individual and organizational levels.
- Develop a practical framework for the creation of an innovative organizational environment.
- Establish criteria for evaluating innovation.
- Discuss the government accelerators program and its techniques to serve the strategic objectives.
- Achieve the UAE’s vision 2021 and serve the national agenda of the State.
- Develop innovative thinking skills within the organizational framework;
- Explain the barriers to innovation and how to overcome them.
- Develop solutions to meet the constraints of innovation within the organization.
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Create a culture of innovation in the organization
- Enhance the organization’s individual and collective/group performance
- Adopt innovation within measurable performance indicators
- Develop solutions to address innovation obstacles
- Measure innovation and its impact on achieving organizational excellence.
Turn innovative ideas into successful business projects.
Module 1: Concepts of Innovation
Module 2: Developing Innovation Skills
Module 3: Innovation in the Work Environment
Module 4: Sustainability and Innovation
Module 5: Government Accelerators
Module 6: Measuring innovation and its impact on achieving success and organizational Performance Excellence
Module 7: Innovative Environment Potentials
Module 8: Support and Responsibility
This program requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™.
The duration of this program is 15 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP- Certified Business Professional centers.
Program Language Delivery
This program is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.