The CBP™ Marketing is geared towards persons interested in pursuing a career in marketing or improving their marketing skills. The course provides the essential information and skills required by professionals who have to make marketing decisions that are important to the direction performance of an organization or business. If a particular approach to marketing in any environment is what you need, then this course is for you.
The CBP™ Professional-Marketing training program aims to prepare CBP™ trainees, especially those who have recently joined the field, the basic principles, concepts and methodologies in business communication and refines their skills by introducing them to the latest methodologies that allow them to make the most of their expertise.
- Introduction to Marketing
- The importance of effective communication and setting appropriate communication goals
- How to be successful in marketing
- Understand why and how marketing affects business
- How to develop a successful marketing plan
- The importance of positioning
- How create an effective marketing strategy
- Integrate Technology in marketing
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Understand consumer behavior
- Assess both the product and the market
- Determine the price and distribution of the product
- Product presentation, pricing and distribution
- Analyze marketing strategy
- Assess technology into the marketing process, including the use of web sites, email marketing, search engine marketing, and social media marketing
- Assess and evaluate marketing plan
Module 1: Introduction to Marketing
Module 2: Consumer Behavior
Module 3: Developing A Marketing
Module 4: Introduction To Product And Market Assessment Plan
Module 5: Target Marketing And Segmentation
Module 6: Brand Positioning
Module 7: Marketing Strategy
Module 8: Communication Goals
Module 9: Product Planning
Module 10: Pricing
Module 11: Distribution
Module 12: Technology In Marketing
Module 13: Marketing Strategy Evaluation
With millions of successful students and hundreds of partners, CBP certifications are the most sought-after professional qualification in Middle East and Gulf regions.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 25 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP- Certified Business Professional centers.
Course Language Delivery
This course is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.
International Certified Business Professional Exam – Marketing
This module prepares candidates to sit for the Certified Business Professional exam – CBP™ E30-708.
You need also to complete the following courses to obtain Certified Manager Certification.
- CBP™ Executive Track
- CBP™ Project Management
- CBP™ Business Management
- CBP™ BIS Track