Conflict is a natural part of human interaction within each organization. To some extent, conflict refers to a healthy exchange of ideas, yet it can be counterproductive and lead to dissatisfaction, stress, low productivity and the creation of a hostile environment. Negotiation and conflict management skills are among the most important features and personal skills that staff and officials of all levels must inherit, due to the prominent role of negotiation in achieving gains at both the individual and organizational levels. The program is based on a range of different management sciences and principles, and aims to help trainees to be able to negotiate skills and learn about different conflict management strategies and tactics.
This program aims to explain and clarify the key and vital role of delegation and conflict management to enable managers and executive leaders to achieve greater successes in the performance of their management and leadership functions as well as to ensure the continuity of this success. In general, the main objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Identify different sources of conflict.
- Negotiate with a view to winning through persuasion
- Control your own emotions and feelings in order to influence others emotionally.
- Be familiar with the principles of negotiation and conflict management
- Analyze the negotiating power with high skill
- Resolve conflicts in a balanced and systematic manner
- Develop the ability to understand the need of others
- Develop strategies for negotiation to use at work or in personal life.
- Practice multiple strategies with the aim of winning people’s hearts and minds.
You will learn how to adapt conflict to deal with your situation and how to apply impact skills and strengths until you are finally equipped with the ability to resolve conflicts and use them as a platform for positive change.
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Identify the causes of the conflict.
- Negotiate with others with high confidence.
- Resolve any dispute quite easily.
- Develop effective conflict management strategies.
- Improve communication, speech and self-expression skills.
- Enhance the ability to communicate with others on a personal and practical level.
- Manage conflict in the team and find innovative solutions.
Module 1: Principles of Negotiation
Module 2: Negotiation Steps
Module 3: Communication & Speech Skills
Module 4: Negotiation Planning
Module 5: Negotiation Process
Module 6: Negotiation Methods
Module 7: Ways to Address Topics
Module 8: Conflict Management
Module 9: Involvement, Intervention and Arbitration
This program requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 15 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP – Certified Business Professional centers.
Program Language Delivery
This program is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.