Studies confirm the significant role played by emotional intelligence in refining the human personality and sharpen the senses and perception, which enhances the success of their personal and practical experiences. Statistics also confirmed that the most successful leaders and business owners are those who have the characteristics of emotional intelligence and positivity and other personal traits.
This program aims at defining what Emotional Intelligence is and how is it different from Intellectual Intelligence in terms of initiating mechanisms and the necessities of integration and balance. In this program, we will examine the reasons that led to disregarding emotional dimension in building and managing effectively the activities of human capital, and finally how to liberate our Arab organizations from these causes and restrictions imposed on the most important sources of human capabilities. Participants in this program will be provided with some mechanisms that enable them to measure their emotional intelligence on one hand, and the intelligence of their colleagues on the other hand, as well as raise the level of their intelligence. In general, the main objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Recognize the meaning of emotional intelligence.
- Distinguish between types of immature intelligence.
- Understand and analyze emotions.
- Manage interpersonal relationships using emotional intelligence skills.
- Motivate employees in the work environment to increase productivity.
- Manage conflicts effectively and successfully.
- Show the relationship between emotional intelligence and happiness.
- Recognize the levels of emotional intelligence with detail.
- Explain the importance of emotional intelligence and self-management.
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Exercise self-management with high confidence.
- Provide a healthy working environment reinforced by cooperation, harmony and positivity
- Improve the response of individuals to various external influences
- Build successful working and personal relationships
- Enhance capacity to build and develop relationships
- Enhance the personal skills of leadership and positive impact on others
- Enhance personal abilities to negotiate, manage conflicts and make decisions
- Deal with problems, pressures and difficulties in a more balanced and rational way
- Positively affects others
- Enhance communication and speaking skills
Module 1: Definition of Emotional Intelligence
Module 2: Emotional Intelligence in an Individual’s Life
Module 3: Emotional Intelligence in working Environment
Module 4: Emotional Intelligence in Society
Module 5: Emotional Intelligence and Happiness
Module 6: Emotional Intelligence on the Intra- Personal Level:
Module 7: Emotional Intelligence at the Inter-Personal Level
Module 8: Why we need Emotional Intelligence
This program requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 15 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP – Certified Business Professional centers.
Program Language Delivery
This program is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.