This program provides a practical framework to enhance staff collaboration in the working environment, based on a wide range of science and management studies and psychology. This program will help participants improve communication skills independently and provide them with tools for understanding, conflict resolution, conflict management and increase productivity.
The program focuses on the use of psychometrics test, which seeks to enable trainees to identify their preferred leadership styles and effective ways of communicating with others. In general, the main objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Be familiar with the rules governing relations and cooperation between employees at the workplace
- Promote harmony and address tactically the challenges resulting from differences
- Enhance employee performance by motivating them to improve individual and group performance to increase productivity
- Improve staff relationship
- Motivate colleagues at the workplace
- To understand others’ point of views
- To analyze conditions for team success
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Strengthen teamwork and encourage team spirit and cooperation among employees
- Resolve disputes and address them with balance and calmness
- Reduce the time and cost required to complete the job
- Improve productivity and job performance
- Identify team strengths and weaknesses after analyzing members’ personal styles and preferences.
- Perform individual gap analysis and develop their skills to build a high-performance team
- Lead the team successfully, support members to achieve their full potential
Module 1: Introduction to Business Ethics
Module 2: Institutional Role
Module 3: Successful and Influential Team
Module 4: Communication and Speaking skills
Module 5: Role of Top Management
Module 6: Resolve Differences and Face challenges
Module 7: Conditions for Team’s Success
This program requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 15 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP – Certified Business Professional centers.
Program Language Delivery
This program is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.